
Deconstruction:
- Medium: Digital
- Materials: 1s & 0s and pixels
- Subject Matter: The subject of this image is Burnett's alcohol.
- Aesthetic Qualities: This image is kinda pretty, but it really just looks like a party.
- Gesture: Everything looks like a mess, which is most definitely the case whenever Burnett's is involved.
- Formal Elements: All the different colors make the image look wild. The Burnett's logo in the middle is dark in comparison to everything else.
- Lighting: The entire image is super bright and popping.
- Dimension: The more fun with every flavor is small in comparison to everything else, but the pink color on a mostly white background helps it stick out.
- Location: This image was found on the internet, and probably is mostly used there and in liquor stores.
- Display: This image is has a lot going on, but it's very easy to interpret.
Response:
This image reminds me of freshmen year. It's really cool because if there's really "more fun with every flavor," then apparently you can buy fun for $8.99. If I didn't know better, I'd definitely want to buy Burnett's the next time I wanted to go out.
This image reminds me of freshmen year. It's really cool because if there's really "more fun with every flavor," then apparently you can buy fun for $8.99. If I didn't know better, I'd definitely want to buy Burnett's the next time I wanted to go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment