Deconstruction:
- Medium: Digital
- Materials: 1s & 0s and pixels
- Subject Matter: The subject of this image is Domino's Pizza.
- Aesthetic Qualities: This image is beautiful, because pizza.
- Composition: The focal point of this image is the pizza slice being taken.
- Gesture: The person grabbing the pizza must be doing it very slowly, because you can see the gooey cheese hanging off the slice.
- Formal Elements: There is a lot of yellow and red in the picture, which reminds you of pizza. The pizza looks very textured, with lots of different toppings.
- Lighting: The image looks like its under a warm lighting, which gives the illusion that it's cooking in an oven.
- Dimension: The "Hungry?" and phone number are written in large letters, presumably so that people know to call them.
- Location: This image was found on the internet
- Display: This image does not have too much going on, although the Hand-Tossed logo seems very out of place.
Response:
Domino's makes this pizza look so good, even though we all know Domino's has horrible pizza. If I didn't know better, I would definitely call 111-Domino the next time that I need pizza.
Domino's makes this pizza look so good, even though we all know Domino's has horrible pizza. If I didn't know better, I would definitely call 111-Domino the next time that I need pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment