Deconstruction:
- Medium: Digital
- Materials: 1s & 0s and pixels
- Subject Matter: The subject of this image is Bernie Sanders.
- Aesthetic Qualities: This image neither sublime nor beautiful, but it has a retro feel to it.
- Composition: The focal point of this image is Bernie's head.
- Gesture: Bernie's posture makes him look like a hella dope grandpa, but his facial expression makes him look a little stressed.
- Formal Elements: The red, white, and blue stripes in the background give the image a patriotic feel. The way the stripes are sorta curved makes the background look like a flag waving in the wind.
- Lighting: The image is pretty light, with some darker shadows around the corners.
- Dimension: The Bernie symbol in the corner is pretty small, probably because people know what he looks like, so it's not that important. The text on the top is pretty big compared to everything else, which is to draw attention to it, especially since it's funny.
- Location: This image was found on the internet, and probably is mostly used there.
- Display: This image is very simple and straight to the point.
Response:
I laughed when I saw this image because the text makes it funny. Bernie's posture and the patriotic colors make all millennials want to vote for grandpa for President.
I laughed when I saw this image because the text makes it funny. Bernie's posture and the patriotic colors make all millennials want to vote for grandpa for President.
No comments:
Post a Comment